Saturday, January 11, 2014

Bruce Willis---The Master of Action Movie


Bruce Willis stole my action heart in 1988 with Die Hard as Lt. John McClane and I became a fan. Hehas 95 credits to his name and is still going strong with movies planned into 2015.



                                                              
                                                                 
                                          

Apex_(2021) Bruce is one of my favorites- I have written more about him than any other actor. Number 1 in my heart. I wish him all the love and prayers to make him well.








Hard Kill (2020)






Bruce Willis' character is Donovan Chalmers CEO billionaire tech. He hires mercenaries to protect his important work because it is so valuable. He is mister action in any movies he plays in even though he has men to protect him. No one thought terrorists would kidnap his beautiful daughter to get his present work. Also starring Jesse Metcalfe, Sergio Rizzuto, Tyler Jon Olson. I cannot wait for this movie--I love Bruce Willis action movies and especially his laugh.


                                                     Survive the Night (2020)






Frank Clark (Bruce Willis) the father of Rich Clark (Chad Michael Murray) who is a trauma doctor with a family that lives in a nice section of town. Two criminals enter a store to rob it and one is them is shot in the leg. First, they visit a local hospital then, stalks Rich Clark to his home. They take his wife and daughter as hostage demanding he operate on his brother or he will kill his family. Rich teams up with his tough retired sheriff Frank, in order to survive the night.



rings his own fire to the mayhem, and has played in many of my favorite action movies. I suppose they were my favorites mainly because of him. He has charisma, uniqueness, and the most adorable laugh in the movies today. 


Armageddon (1998)



Bruce has been in other great films like: Last Man Standing, Armageddon, The Siege, Tears of the Sun, Lucky Number Slevin, Assassination of a High School President, The Expendables, The Expendables 2, Red, Red 2 and G.I. Joe: Retaliation and the list goes on.

Last Man Standing (1996)




He is such a superb actor that is why he is a “Super Star” and has millions of fans to prove it. He has films planned in the future as far ahead as 2020, and I am sure he will act in many more to follow. I had all the Die Hard early Movies on video and I wore them out watching them and sharing them with my family. So, I will need to replace them with DVD’s very soon; because I miss my Die Hard weekend movies. He is number 1 with me--I love his movies.


Sixty Adorable Actors: Sixty-Year-Old Plus

http://hub.me/ady9m

© BEPH 2014 All Rights Reserved
Jesse Stone Series Link: http://hub.me/acvQQ

 

Covert Affairs--Clink Link: http://hub.me/acRwk



2 comments:

  1. Bruce has been one of my favorites....ever since Moonlighting. A nice tribute to Mr. Willis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      He is the King of action movies. He is love by many fans over the world.

      Delete