Thursday, February 7, 2013

Paul Walker


Paul William Walker IV was born in Glendale California September 12, 1973. Paul is 40 years old. His is 6’1” with eyes so blue they can take the breath away of any female on the planet.

He began his career as a toddler starring in TV commercials for Pampers---and has almost 37 years under his young belt as being in films. Paul is the oldest of five children. His mother Cheryl was a fashion model and his father Paul Walker III was a contractor.
The Fast and The Furious



2 Fast and 2 Furious
 
However, I became a fan when I saw him in “The Fast and The Furious” and the story goes from there into all the fast driving movies in the series.


He has shared the screen with some of my biggest favorites, “Rock” Dwayne Johnson, and Michael Landon to name several and he has been in numerous TV series such as “The Young and the Restless” and has spread his wings and soared into the year 2013 with new movies being filmed and in the planning.                                              

  Fast and Furious 4




He is a single father with one child Meadow who lives with her mother. Paul’s career has not slowed down. He now lives alone with his dogs and enjoys life and his career and I wish him the very best in life.
                                                                            Fast 5


And as a fan I will look forward to all his movies in the future and I am still watching the ones he has made in the past. As I am a fan of action and adventure movies---he is now in my lineup of my favorite actors.

                  Fast and Furious 6




                                                          
2014/22/May---Paul Walker died on November 30, 2013; and I could not write anything on here until today---because it was so sad to no longer have him in our lives as an actor, friend, son, brother, and father. And, I would like to share some videos of his last movies on this post.



First is Fast and Furious 7

Brick Mansions
© BEPH  2013 All Rights Reserved
50 Action and Adventurous Actors:
http://hub.me/aep5V 

Covert Affairs---Link Below:

http://hub.me/acRwk

No comments:

Post a Comment