Saturday, November 10, 2012

Actors of Action and Adventure Movies---My 5 Favorites


1.      Bruce Willis--- (Walter Bruce Willis) was born in Idar-Oberstein, West Germany on March 19, 1955. Bruce has been one of my favorite action heroes since Die Hard in 1988 as Officer John McClane. He had my attention from the very first of his Die Hard Movies—I love them all, and I adore his facetious remarks and his rough-edge character that is not afraid to force his acting to the limits of justice. Every Christmas I put my Die Hard DVD on---(I wore out the video of Die Hard)---and I am happy to watch Bruce in action. But I always want him to stop and take a shower---how does he stand being that  bloody and dirty in these films is beyond me.


My favorite movies of his are: Die Hard


Die Hard 2

Die Hard with a Vengeance

Live Free or Die Hard

 and now A Good Day to Die Hard which will open in 2013.

2.     
Antonio Banderas--- (Jose’ Antonio Dominguez Banderas) A Spanish film actor who was born in Malaga, Malaga, and AndalucĂ­a, Spain on August 10, 1960. My favorite movies of his are: My Mom’s New Boyfriend


Assassins
The Mask of Zorro



 Desperado

Antonio can play a mean killer who will not give in until the job is done. And he can play a lover whose eyes, voice and how he handles himself can melt the film in a movie.
Antonio has a new film coming out in May 2013  titled: 33 dias it is about Pablo Picasso's turmoil and relationship with an artist. Look for it in 2012.


3.     
Russell Crowe--- (Russell Ira Crowe) A New Zealand- Australian actor. He was born in Wellington, New Zealand on April 7, 1964. Russell is one of the most talented actors of our time as he can play action characters from fighting with a sword to using a piece of chalk in a beautiful mind. I love his voice and his looks of either hate or love. He is a strong actor and will be one of my favorite forever.

My favorite movies of his--- so far are:

Proof of Life

L.A. Confidential



Mystery, Alaska



Gladiator 

Cinderella Man
 Russell Crowe's Latest Movie "Les Miserables"  will open in theaters on Christmas Day

             Decembers 25th 2012.
4.     
Matt Damon--- (Matthew Paige “Matt” Damon) is an America actor who was born in Cambridge, Massachusetts on October 8, 1970. He is such an excellent actor and so handsome when he smiles, it will take your breath away. I applauded his political voice and how he speaks out about his opinions.  But I like his action movies the best. My favorites are:

       Ocean’s Eleven
      

       The Bourne Identity
      

       The Bourne Supremacy

       The Bourne Ultimatum


       The Departed
Matt's latest film "Promised Land" will be in theaters January 4, 2013.

5. 
Mark Wahlberg--- (Mark Robert Michael Wahlberg) an American actor born in Dorchester, Boston on June 5, 1971. He is one of the most revered actors in Hollywood today.  His brute force and muscular body is something to be dealt with as his characters become so real one has to be reminded---this is only a movie. Some of my favorite movies are:

The Departed


The Fighter

The Perfect Storm

Contraband

 I hope you have enjoyed your time on my blog and I appreciate your visit. Please write a comment.


© BEPH  2012  All Rights Reserved

Action and Adventure Actors---50 of My Favorite Link Below:

http://hub.me/acRwk

Jesse Stone Series Link: http://hub.me/acvQQ

 


Covert Affairs---Link Below:
http://hub.me/acRwk
© BEPH  2012  All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. He had my attention from the films very first of his Die Hard Movies—I love them all,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your visit to my blog. I have another you might enjoy--it has many movie reviews of mine:

    http://myfavoritemoviesandbooks.blogspot.com/

    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete